Are You My Planet?
Oh, no! Beep is lost. Help an adorable little alien and his dog find their home planet in this silly space adventure! Follow Beep as he zips around the solar system searching for home asking passerby planets "Are you my planet?" in hope for a little guidance back to his tiny red home. Learn fun facts about planets that are too hot, too big, too sideways, and too cold to be just right for Beep and his pup as they make their way home to the planet that fits just right--Mars. A fun, space introduction both kiddos and grown-ups will enjoy packed with fun facts and lovable characters. A must for little space fans!
- Silly, educational space introduction for kiddos packed with fun facts about planets
- Silly illustrations and storyline will keep toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarteners entertained and engaged
- Sturdy board pages are easy to grasp, great for practicing fine motor skills
- From the creators of popular board book, Button Your Buttons!
- Perfect gift for Birthdays, holidays, and more! A must for little space fans.